Heart of Mission

"Have you ever heard the story about Jesus, Jo?"
"Yes, a little bit"
"Do you know Jesus? Who is Jesus?"
"The creator of the earth"
"What the other thing you know about Jesus?"
"I dont know"
"The important thing that you have to know is that Jesus is a Savior"
"Hmm?"
"Do you need a savior?"
"I dont know"
"You are a sinner, me too. We need a savior to save our life"
"Hm?"
"Because Jesus loved us so that why He came to the earth left heaven to saved our life. He wont us perish, but has eternal life together with Him in heaven.
"When you die, do you want to go to heaven or hell?"
"Heaven"
" Do you know, there is no other way to go heaven, except through Jesus. Jesus is the one and only way to go to heaven"
"Do you want to receive Jesus as your Lord and savior?"
"Yes"
"Have you ever prayed"
"Yes, with my daddy. But i cant pray often because my daddy sometimes go to jakarta, bali, penang, etc"
"Have you ever tried pray by yourself?"
"No"
" Do you know what pray is?"
"I dont know"
"Pray is talking to God"
"Hah? Dengan mata yg terbelalak"
"Yes! Its an honour that we can talk to God isnt!"
"Do you know how to pray?"
"I dont know"
"Maybe you can start from the Lord's prayer. Please open matthew 6:5" suddenly another kid came to us, and listen to me and open his bible too.

Tuhannnn... Bahasa inggrisku sangat terbatas, dan hanya bisa ku gunakan utk diriku sendiri. Aku sudah coba buat les lagi, tapi tetap blm bisa mahir ngomong. Ada banyak anak2  di sekolah minggu tempat aku melayani yg kalau kita gak ngomong bahasa inggris dia gak bisa ngerti apa yg kita maksudkan. Tp waktu kita ngmong inggris dia langsung mau dengar kita and obey. Pleaseee help us God.. equip us with ability that comes from You. Fill us with Your heart, give us heart of mission. I know that You place me here. This is my mission field. You want me to preach Your kingdom here, in sunday school.

Jo is one of my sunday school student that since i came to serve in this place 2 years ago, always busy with his gadget and wont listen to us even wont speak if we talk to him. Praise God now he starts to show his interest in Jesus and become our assistant in sunday school. Praise God!!

God gave our church vision through our leaders that this year is a year of mission. Somehow, when i listen about mission there is a voice speak in my heart. It is the time to preapare the way for the king of glory, Jesus Christ. I really want to go for mission. And i pray to God to show me what can i do? And God speak to me, that my mission field is in sunday school. How many student do you have in your ministry? If you can teach them, and by My holy spirit, they can be a missionary for their family, friends. Instead of to go to unreach people which is good, you can start from what you have now! And i cant hold my tears. Yes Lord! Yes.. I want. I want to be a missionary. Start from what You have trusted in me. I can see God's hand work in my ministry. One by one my sunday school student changes. They show their interest in pray, praise, worship, and read the bible. My heart melted everytime when i see they close their eyes, sing, and worship God.

God.. i pray that all of my sunday school students can be a missionary for their family, friends, and for all nations. I pray that one day when they grow up, i can hear their terstimony about their journey of life with You. I pray that they can be a blessing every where You put them. And please help me, appoint me with Your holy spirit, so i can be a good teacher for them, to tell them about You. Yes.. only the story of You, Your kindess, Your greatest love, and Your promises. I pray all of us can be a good servant. Until one day we hear You say 'well done my good servant, come and enjoy the place that i have preapared for all of you" Amen.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pohon, Daun, Angin

Kebetulan, atau....

Curhat yang sangat panjang